Thursday 21 November 2019

Wrong number love



Although I do not have the habit of sleeping till very early in the morning, but tonight I was very much awake by the WhatsApp Facebook affair.
         Due to which, I could not open sleep this morning.  When I was sleeping on the bed in the morning, my mobile ring suddenly rang.  Hearing the sound of the ring, a little irritated but somehow got up from the bed and received the call.
   I said "hello"

 "Are you sleeping yet?" A girl's voice came from there on the call.

  I thought if someone was from his own family, then I said "Yes! I am sleeping till now."



   After speaking so much, I heard a scolding from the other side of the call "
  Have you gone to the hostel to study or to sleep all day, if you sleep so much, how will you be able to clear the exam?  Wait, I just call Papa and tell him that your ladla is still sleeping.
  I kept listening to these things silently.  I did not understand how long I have been staying in the hostel and which exam to clear.
  Well!  By now I had fully understood that this is a call from a wrong number.
  Seeing me silent, she again said "Why be so silent? What happened?"


  Now I am no more and I have clearly told everything that you have called the number.  She was shocked after hearing this.

  She said "Sorry, I made a call to my brother. Due to the new Android phone my brother's number was not saved in my mobile due to which the wrong number was dialed. Forgive me"

  I said, "Well, never mind. But you spoiled my day. You unnecessarily scolded me in the morning."
  He disconnected the call after apologizing.  But tell the truth?  It was great talking to him.
   His scolding was feeling wonderful.
  After this, I removed all these things and got ready for office and after that I reached office at 9:15.
  But today I did not feel like in office also.  Heard something - felt like heard.
  I was trying to talk to him again and was feeling boring due to not having much work in office.

  I thought to take out the mobile from my pocket and call his number, but I did not dare to call.
 "I don't know what she'll think of me" I was unable to call.
  After putting my mobile on the table, I started doing some work. After some time, the screen light of my mobile lit and the sound of the message came.
  By the way, I do not pay attention to the message.  But this sms.  Was from the same number from which the morning call came.  I quickly opened my mobile pattern and looked at the message.
  what is this ?  He sent me sorry again
  Now I too had a good chance to talk to him and I also sent him a message.
   Then what !  .  SMS arrived.  And kept sending SMS to each other all day.



   And we both kept talking through SMS for the next 4 days.
  In a few days we both became a very good friend and started talking on the phone hour after hour.
  She mentions her name Shreya and she lives in Laxmi Nagar Delhi and she is currently graduating.
  I too told him all the things in my heart and nothing was known when his friendship turned into love.
  I started seeing his dream in the day itself and after joining him, life started showing a beautiful dream.  In my every dream there was only him and me.
  Now every dream of life was getting closely connected to him.
  Both of us made many promises on the phone, one of which was the promise of dying together.
  Now almost 6 months had passed since we both talked.
  One day I mentioned meeting Shreya and she also agreed.  It was not my pleasure to hear his consent.
  We both thoughtfully chose a place to meet in Nehru Park.  This park is close to Laxmi Nagar, so he also suggested this park.
  After 2 days I booked the confirmed ticket of the railway and left for Delhi.
  I had saved many dreams before meeting him.
  She kept talking to him all night on the train, she seemed too eager to meet me.  Wish we both felt like this!  Take this train to us immediately like an airplane.
  Yesterday at 9:00 AM, I was at platform number 8 at railway station Delhi Junction.
  When I took out my mobile and called Shreya's mobile number, she looked a bit upset on the phone, I asked her the reason for this problem, she refused to tell anything, "I will tell you together"
  After this I sat in an auto to go to Nehru Park.  But don't know why?  Seeing her upset, a different fear came inside me.



    "Sir! Reached your destination," the auto driver said distracting me.
  I reached that place and placed a call on her number but started telling her number switch off.

  I got very upset and kept calling the number again and again.  But his number kept telling switch off.  After trying for about 2 hours, his number did not call, then I tired and sat on the same platform and started waiting for him.

  She had come from morning to evening but she had no idea.  Now you started making me believe that now she is not going to come, she has fooled me and cheated me.


  But I talked to Shreya for so many days and I remember things till yesterday, I do not believe that she can cheat me.  Because I was getting as much pleasure to meet Shreya as she did to meet me.

 "What would be the matter? She did not come to see me." This question was always asking my heart to me.
  She talked to me for so many days and never let me feel that she could ever cheat me.
    Now even in this situation my brain was not working properly.  I wanted to find him before I came back from there, but my mind did not agree to it and I returned to my house after waiting there for two days.

  After coming home, everything was feeling sick.  I was not spending my day without talking to him.  After all this, I used to wait for his call after coming back.  Thought maybe  Call him sometime.
  Today it has been 3 months since I returned from Delhi, but till now it never got a call.
 A color number shook my whole life.
  Now I have been trying to forget her for a few days but a question comes to my mind repeatedly "Why was she so upset when Shreya was talking for the last time? Was she unable to come due to any compulsion? If  So, what can be the helplessness? "

  Well!  whatever .  I have made that color number a life lesson number.  And trying to get life back on track.
                Now I have understood that no number is color, human's motives are color.
Disqus Comments