Monday 18 November 2019

This is My First and Last Love Story

I am Suman Saini  Working in MNC company.  This story is from 2 years ago.  This is my 1st  love story and last story.

 A girl named Pooja worked with me.  Me and Pooja were very good friends and I think Pooja started loving me.  She used to sit at the desk with me and would often make lunch for me and she used to help me a lot in the office too.  I too loved him but I had not told him yet, I was waiting for the right time.

 One day I decided that today I would tell Pooja about my heart, but I wanted me to know about her heart too.

 After office, Pooja and I went to have dinner in a restaurant.  We were sitting in the restaurant when I told Pooja, "I want to tell you something."

 Hearing this, a glow came on Pooja's face and she quickly said "What do you want to say?"

 I told Pooja “Pooja …….  I want a girl….  I want her so much that I call her Shona affectionately.

 I told Pooja how beautiful Shona is, her eyes, her hair, her way of talking….  Everything..

 When I was telling Pooja all this, I saw that Pooja's laughter and that happy face had disappeared.  I had come to know that Pooja also loves me very much.

 Then I asked Pooja, "You don't have a boyfriend?"

 He said angrily "No is not… and even if it is, why should I tell you"?

 "Good Baba" I said while pacifying the puja.

 Then I asked "Pooja ... will you see Shona's picture, I have it in my phone."

 He said "Yes… I see how beautiful your SHONA is"

 To get the phone, I looked at my pants pocket but could not find the phone.  I told Pooja "Pooja ... I am not getting my phone ... just call my phone ... I will know if the ring will ring".

 Pooja calls me on my phone…

 I saved Pooja's name by writing "Shona" in my phone.

 I immediately took out the phone from my top pocket and placed it in front of Pooja and said "Look who's calling".

 Seeing this, Pooja came to know that she is Shona and then she grabbed her head and said to me "Kumud ... you are very clever"

 Then I said to Pooja, "Pooja ... I wanted to tell you this for many days but didn't dare.  I love you pooja "

 Pooja smilingly called me I Love You Too and that day we talked for hours.

 Now Pooja and I are going to get married in a few days and Pooja still praises the idea of ​​proposing me.
Disqus Comments