Tuesday 11 February 2020

The story was a boy who started to go to sex workers,



The story was a boy who started to go to sex workers,

he was a very memorable night. In 28 years, I touched a woman for the first time. It was no difference that he was not a wife but a sex worker. My wishes were getting completed, so I was happy. That experience was alive in my mind for a week. It seemed as if I am in a different world. And why would not it happen? I have not been able to get married till now. In my city of Gujarat, the number of women is less than the women. And this ditch has kept all the young men like me. My parents have to hear a lot. As if your son was doing a government job then the thing was something else. But what is the trust of the private company's job? And you do not even have much land. At that time I earned 8,000 rupees in the month. I was a big son in the house and the marriage was not able to decide anywhere. I thought that if there is a relationship anywhere then it will be respected in the society. The extent has happened when my friend Neeraj (changed name) was married, while he earned me less money. Probably because Neeraj's father was the owner of 20 acres. We were four friends who often used to go nearby city to drink alcohol. Perhaps my friend had seen my trouble on that day. While putting beer in the glass, he said, "Why do Abe be so upset? Let's do not enjoy it even if you get married. See how colorful the world is. You walked with me. But I was surprised. It would have thought about his mother and sister once. What would people show to the people in the society? "Mother and sister were crying separately. This thing was also known to sister's in-laws. I wanted to clean me that friends had given me alcohol and took it to the hotel. She is a five-year-old son but the girl is good at home. "" The girl's father is aware of these objections, but she is persuaded to get married. Son, your age is getting age. You've been 31 years old. Tell this relationship yes. "" Now you are also good. We will be happy, we will be happy. But I liked someone else. That woman used to work at the hotel where I used to go to sex workers. That work used to do house-keeping. Earn less money. But there was one thing in it. He smiled, he looked beautiful. But that too was angry with my acts. He refused to marry me. When he married someone else, I went to the shock. I started feeling incomplete. This was incomplete with anyone. Those who understand my feelings and stay along with me. The lack of married life started to get away. Family was also having a lot of trouble dissolving in the society. So I left the house. On two weeks later, I returned to the parents call. The questions about my marriage were as a result and the family was troubling them. This is the same. He enjoys much in those questions which give the most sad. This time I decided to leave the house forever. My habits are old on new cities, new people. Ever a woman living in the neighborhood, sometimes went to the nearby cities. Many times my boss also came together. They had a lot of faith in me. Today I have been 39 years old but does not feel lonely. The dreams of marriage were, they are not right with the wife, the rest are completed. All walks, life is. Now the families have also compromised. And the younger brother has married a tribal woman.
Disqus Comments